Area of the hotel
The hotel Montana is located at the receipt of Limburg. You can reach Limburgs inner city by car in approx. 5 min. or on foot in approx. 15 min.. The next bus stop is in 200 m of distance.
We like to be at your service, any time if you should still have questions or need further information.
From the highway A 3 Cologne to Frankfurt:
- Exit Limburg-Nord, direction to Limburg, three times to the right
- Before first traffic light right (B 8 direction Altenkirchen, Elz, Koblenz, Montabaur, Limburg-Staffel).
- Second right at the next traffic light (Direction Offheimer Höhe/Am Schlag, Polizei, TÜV).
- At last turn right after the police station directly after the zebra crossing (name of the street: “Am Schlag”), up to the end, left
From the city:
- From Limburg-South through the Schiedetunnel crossroad Schiede/ Diezer Straße (on the right side Karstadt shopping-center)
- straight on direction highway A 3 Frankfurt-Köln/ B 54 (Altenkirchen/ Siegen/ Elz) over the Lichfield-Bridge (new bridge)
- first turn left on the traffic light, direction Altenkirchen/Elz/ Koblenz/ Montabaur
- first turn right on the traffic light (direction Offheimer Höhe/ Am Schlag/ police)
- first turn right after the police station directly after the zebra crossing (name of the street : “Am Schlag”), up to the end, left
The cathedral, the town’s landmark of Limburg, is located in the line of sight of our hotel.
Only a few cities could preserve the medieval buildings in an amout as limburg did. The half-timber buildings with their comprehensive carvings were built between the 13th and 18th century.
During the last years, many of the historic buildings were renovated and re-constructed and are used for adequate purposes.
The most recent restoration of the inside of the cathedral revealed romanesque frescos from the 13th century. This is a historic art treasure that is unique in Europe.
Explore Limburg and its surroundings by bicycle or afoot, or enjoy a boat trip on the beautiful and
picturesque Lahn river.